SBA, Entrepreneur, Inc, even NASDAQ are all preaching about the importance of business credit. But do you REALLY know why business credit is a must for your company?
Do you know the power of what business credit can really do for you, even if you are a startup or have personal credit issues?
During this powerful webinar we will reveal:
- What business credit really is and how any business, even a startup, can get it
- What you MUST do on every application you complete to ensure you get REAL business credit for your company… not just a card with yourbusiness name
- Actual business credit results for other companies… see $7,000-$50,000 actual business credit approvals that you can also obtain
- How using your personal credit for business obligations completely ruins your personal credit… and see the aspects of your personalcredit scores that are the most affected
- How and company can get a business credit profile and excellentcredit score established in 60 days or less
- Why good business credit scores can be built so quickly regardless of your personal credit
- Who can really look at your business credit reports anytime they want to… you will be SHOCKED when you learn how much access others have to data you think is private now but isn’t
- What kind of liability you are really taking on when you obtain money for your business supplying your SSN… and what assets creditors can take from you if you do
- How having business credit helps your company have more value… this is especially essential if you ever think about selling your business
- If and when lenders and credit issuers do review your businesscredit… they will NOT tell you this, but I will and learn how what they find affects your approval and rates and terms
- How much higher business credit limits are versus personal credit card limits per SBA
- How to get business credit as a startup, with no collateral, and without supplying financials… even with bad personal credit
- The competitive advantage business credit gives you that can help you SMOKE your competition
- And much more.
During this event you will discover exactly why you MUST have business credit. And, why having business credit will be the determining factor between success and failure for your company.