Two models and social activists came together with a shared dream – starting a modeling agency that would disrupt the way we think about and see the industry. One phone call was all it took after having been introduced to each other via a common friend, Val and Anne Therese knew right away that this agency had to happen.
Anne Therese Gennari and Val Emanuel are the agency that puts ethics, sustainability, environmental, and social justice at the core of our business. Founded in 2017, the agency came to life from the desire to build a platform where models are given a voice to speak about things they believe in. We wanted to show the world that models can be incredible agents of change and help shift pop culture in the direction needed for a better future.
During the show we discuss:
● How is the world-changing right now
● What kind of changes do we need to seek right now
● What can an individual do to have a positive change
● How to unblock the fear for a self-empowered action
● What is being a stubborn climate optimist mean
● How can being a stubborn climate optimist help the world
● The mindset practices for the climate optimist
● How to restore the ecosystem and our faith in humanity
● How can collective action help with climate
● The different things to do to promote collective actions
● How to be the change you wish to see in the world
● What is an ethical and sustainable way of life
● How to achieve an ethical and sustainable way of life