Ashley Crouch is the founder of Appleseed Communications.
Ashley's writing appears in Entrepreneur.com, Forbes, The New York Times, and more. She has trained over 2000 people worldwide on visibility and publicity strategy.
She is an international speaker on leadership, publicity strategy, and entrepreneurship.
Ashley and her businesses have been featured in American Express OPEN, TODAY.com, Brit & Co, Huffington Post, and more. She was a Forbes Under 30 Nominee for 2017 in Social Entrepreneurship.
She is the author of the #1 International Bestselling Book, Unknown To Unforgettable: How To Stop Playing Small, Land National Media Attention, And Position Yourself As A Power Player
During the show we discuss:
● How PR has radically changed post COVID in a way you must know about
● Pillars of building your personal brand
● Building a prestigious personal brand
● Leveling someone else’s platform to grow your own brand
● Writing a book and get a TED talk to improve your personal brand
● Why PR is about way more than just branding
● Importance of business image
● Benefits of landing media attention
● Reasons why media is key to the business’s success
● Why entrepreneurs should focus on landing national media attention
● Common pitfalls that hold entrepreneurs back
● Things most publicists do wrong that cost clients time and money
● What does it take to land national media attention
● New principles of PR that get you in National Outlets
● How to develop a better storytelling skill
● Building powerful relationships with top brass media professionals
● Landing big publicity without a big-ticket agency
● What Rocket Reach is and how to use it to get in front of the right people