Bella Verita is the CEO and chief sales sorceress at Align Sales Agency.
According to the 2018 State of Women-Owned Business Report by American Express, as of 2018, there were 12.3 million women-owned businesses in the U.S generating $1.8 trillion a year. Today, over 40% of businesses are owned by women. Bella is part of that statistic.
Align Sales is the first female-led sales agency for women sales professionals in the United States. Bella’s sales agent is one that stands out in the industry, being a mostly-woman agency.
Formed in 2018, the agency’s focus is to solve sales problems and processes for service-based companies. With Align, Bella also teaches people to become sales professionals.
During the show we discuss:
● How to hire the best salesperson
● Characteristics to look for when hiring
● Why have a salesperson sell you during the hiring process
● How to differentiate between A, B, and C quality salespeople
● Where to find the best salespeople
● Why have a DISC profile done before hiring
● Why role playing is essential with training sales reps
● Why the type of energy a rep has can make them 10x more effective
● The traits to avoid when hiring salespeople
● Useful tips to be a sales professional
● How to be a part of the top 1% sales professionals
● Skills every salesperson should master
● The key metrics and KPIs to track
● Effective sales script
● Tools to use for sales
● Effective sales techniques
● How to effectively handle a sales objection
● Why building confidence is crucial to success in sales