Bruce Wehner and Rachel Marshall from The Money Advantage.
Rachel Marshall is the Co-Founder, Chief Financial Educator, and Content Strategist of The Money Advantage. She is known for making money simple, fun, and doable. She’s currently writing a book about her near-death experience and how it became the springboard for her family’s multi-generational legacy of more than money.
Bruce Wehner is the Lead Advisor of The Money Advantage, where he designs and communicates the individualized solutions that help their clients increase cash flow and financial control. Bruce leans on his experience as an educator and varsity head coach, lifelong entrepreneur, and real estate investor. He is a Nelson Nash Institute Authorized Infinite Banking Practitioner who has been practicing Infinite Banking since his parents started his first policy when he was a young child. Bruce and Rachel are the co-hosts of The Money Advantage podcast, the popular business and personal finance show.
During the show we discuss:
● Who can benefit from being their own banker
● Why you must have cashflow and learn to keep it
● Why you want to look into syndications to invest your money
● How to get control of your money instead of letting others do it
● Why most people fail financially and skip the protection component of investing
● How to develop a cashflow management system
● Privatized Banking in a nutshell
● Why Privatized Banking improve every area of financial life
● How Infinite Banking is like investing in real estate
● The pros and cons of infinite banking
● How to earn a return in two places at the same time with the same money
● The keys to maximize profitability without hustling or cutting back