For most of the past 30 years, Chris Beall has participated in software startups as a founder or at a very early stage of development. His focus has consistently been on creating and taking to market simple products that can be used successfully the first time they are touched, without having to take a course or read a manual.
His belief is that the most powerful part of any software system is the human being that we inappropriately call a “user,” and that the value key in software is to let the computer do what it does well — go fast without getting bored — in order to free up human potential.
Toward that end, Chris has been involved with Requisite Technology, GXS, Epiance, Qlip Media, Aptara, Cadis, Sun Microsystems, and Unisyn. He is currently CEO of ConnectAndSell, Inc., based in Silicon Valley.
During the show we discuss:
● Is cold calling dead?
● Why trust is important and how to build it on cold calling
● Effectively use cold calling for your business
● Starting relationships with the human voice is not only essential but dominant
● “Conversation Matters”
● trust-building conversations
● Using trust-building conversations to dominate markets
● Our listeners are “show me, don’t just tell me” people. How can they validate your claims that “conversation first” will really work for them?
● How to create curiosity on a cold call to get the caller to want to talk with you
● The best way to boost your sales with the automatic dial
● Tips to maximize lead generation
● Boosting sales rep’s skills on the phone
● How is the start of the call very critical
● How building rapport helps with boosting sales