David Ledgerwood, known as Ledge is the Managing Partner at Add1Zero where his team provides lead-to-close sales execution for B2B tech companies ready to leap from 6 to 7 digits of revenue.
Throughout his career, Ledge has closed over $40M, with an average deal size in excess of $150,000. He has deep-rooted expertise in selling software and services, and has helped several companies grow into the mid-7 figures.
He’s also the co-host of the Leaders of B2B podcast.
During the show we discuss:
● “You need Sales, not a VP of”
● "Sales cures all"
● Reflecting branding on every sales call
● The reasons why sales programs fail
● Common sales mistakes
● Effective sales strategies
● Why sales and marketing functions must work together
● Training people to be comfortable on hearing "no" regularly
● Times to follow up with prospects
● Commission, salary, or both for salespeople
● Sales goals
● Secrets to growing your revenue
leaders to b2b.com