David Vernich is a commercial lender with more than three decades of experience in the banking industry. In 2007, he partnered with other investors to purchase real estate and began his journey to generate passive income.
David now owns more than one hundred homes in Tennessee and is passionate about helping others reap the benefits of passive income in their lives.
During the show we discuss:
- What Inspired Money Scoreboard, and What Its Purpose is
- How to Get the Money You Need to Invest in Real Estate
- How to Get 100k Credit Lines to Invest in Real Estate
- How to Invest in Real Estate with Little to No Money Down
- How to Invest in Real Estate with No Prior Experience
- The Best Places to Buy Real Estate
- Short Term or Long Term Real Estate: Where You Should Invest In
- How to Invest in Real Estate and Not Do All the Work
- How to Turn 1 Real Estate Investment into 10
- Why a Home is Not an Asset, and How It Can Become One
- How You Can Continue to Save for Your Future While You Pay Your Debt Off