Elliott Holland, founder of Guardian Due Diligence is a business buying expert. He has a Harvard MBA, spent 10 years buying companies for himself and others, and now prevents his clients from losing millions buying bad businesses.
Mr. Holland has 10+ years of experience executing middle market deals as an entrepreneur who was spending his own money for diligence. He fully understands the challenges in executing good deals and avoiding lemons. He is a Harvard Business School (HBS) trained, seasoned buy-side advisor who spent almost a decade as an independent sponsor / business buyer / acquisition entrepreneur before starting Guardian.
During the show we discuss:
● Advantages of buying a business from building one
● How much money you really need to buy a business
● The things you need to know before buying a business
● How to avoid losing millions from buying bad business
● How to choose the best business for you to buy
● Why due diligence is even more important now during the coronavirus crisis
● How everyday people with no money can get into the business buying game
● Frequent mistakes people make when purchasing a business
● How to avoid the frequent mistakes people make when purchasing a business