Eric Geier is the CEO of Puresurance, advising business owners and entrepreneurs on the implementation of life insurance as a retirement vehicle and custom designed health coverage solutions.
With over 25 years of experience on Wall Street, Eric is a financial professional with a lifelong goal of helping people with their personal finances and retirement plans.
While asset protection and growth is their central focus, exceeding client expectations is the reason that Puresurance has become the choice for many Business Owners and Entrepreneurs alike.
During the show we discuss:
● How powerful life insurance can be as tool when used properly
● How to become your own bank using life insurance
● The ways to afford retirement
● How to save money on health insurance and use savings to retire
● How to get a 5% credit line without meeting typical qualification requirements
● How to boost retirement income?
● How much will my income need to increase to keep up with inflation?
● How to use debt wisely to get a huge rate of return
● Before retirement, is there a way for me to project my retirement income?
● Why Life Insurance is a critical component of any successful retirement strategy?
● Why you need whole life insurance not term
● Isn't a max funded 401k + social security adequate for a successful retirement?
● How does Indexed Universal Life work, and how can it help solidify retirement success (guaranteed not to outlive your money)?
● Why you want annuities and use it wisely
● How to reduce expenses in retirement?
● What kind of investments do you recommend for retirees?
● Is there a way that I can simplify my investing during retirement?
● Is there a way for me to safely and legally reduce my income taxes during retirement?
● What are my biggest financial risks in retirement?
● What are the biggest mistakes retirees make?
Text covered to 21000