For more than a decade, Brandon Miller has been involved in Immigration and Settlement of Newcomers to Canada. He has operated a boutique immigration practice (Maple Immigration Services) in Toronto, Canada, where he has helped countless people find their way to Canadian shores and settle in successfully to their new home.
Brandon approaches immigration differently by taking a holistic approach to immigration & settlement. The very unique approach led to The Immigration Success SystemTM and a published book "Second Passport" that outlines this system and introduces the idea and benefits of a Second Passport in Canada. Brandon is a proud Canadian who sees himself as a nation builder responsible for shaping the Canada of tomorrow with its true asset-the people who call Canada their home. He is a certified Immigration Consultant, is passionate about everything immigration and enjoys not only helping people to come to Canada but seeing that they get integrated into the country.
During the show we discuss:
● Why countries choose to promote immigration like Canada
● How immigration help society
● Why do you see your time overseas as an integral part to being able to help your clients?
● The importance of planning and executing on an immigration plan
● Why is it important to focus on settlement planning in Canada
● Why is Canada such a desirable place to immigrate to and settle in
● What trends are happening in immigration
● What do you see happening in the future
● What exactly is an immigration consultant
● What role do immigration consultant play in my immigration future
● How easy is it to move to Canada & what are the real benefits to a Second Passport in Canada
● Top tips for immigrating and settling in Canada successfully
● Benefits available to Americans who chose Canada as their second home