During this show, you’ll discover …
● How to handle a credit card limit decrease
● Steps to take as a business when your business credit card limit is reduced
● How lenders are changing the way they do things
● They are lending less
● Some changes are positive for borrowers
● Some changes are negative for borrowers
● Lenders are monitoring business accounts for risky behavior
● And some are even reducing existing credit card limits based on perceived risky behavior
● The Credit CARD Act of 2009 does not protect from this
● Neither Does the Truth in Lending Act of 1968
● What should you do if your business credit card limit is decreased?
● How to monitor your personal and business credit
● Why you shouldn’t close accounts with decreased card limits
● How to look for options to bridge the gap
● Options like the Credit Line Hybrid
● What is the Credit Line Hybrid?
● What benefits does the Credit Line Hybrid offer?
● Why you need expert help to guide you through the business financing process
● How to get expert help on how to handle a credit limit decrease