Ryan Vice is the Co-Founder and CEO of Vice Software which provides cost-effective web development services. After gaining 20 years of experience in shipping software, six years in building high-velocity development teams, publishing two books, acting as lead architect for countless projects, and, being awarded Microsoft’s MVP award three times, Ryan decided to
transfer his skills to an entrepreneurial space.
Vice Software doesn’t operate like most development companies; instead, they utilize modern toolkits and a globally distributed team to bring clients impressive design at a reasonable price point. The unique structure of his team allows Ryan to remain very hands-on, helping to create architecture patterns, processes, and best practices that maximize velocity and ROI. Over the
past three years, Ryan has led Vice Software to 50% year over year growth as the team grew from 15 to 45.
During the show we discuss:
● How to make the software development process predictable and affordable
● The red flags to watch out for when hiring a software development agency
● The right software development strategy takes you from idea to asset
● How to build a software development team that fosters excellence
● When is the right time to build an app for your company
● Factors to consider in custom developing a software
● Hiring an onshore vs. Offshore software company
● When to invest in custom software development
● Why invest in a custom software development
● Keys to success before building your software