He has personally delivered more than 1,900 full-day sessions for more than 135 companies, helping them implement EOS. He is also the author of the award-winning, best-selling book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, as well as Get a Grip, Rocket Fuel, How to Be a Great Boss and What the Heck is EOS?, which have sold more than one million copies.
Gino is the founder of EOS Worldwide, an organization that helps tens of thousands of businesses implement EOS with the aid of an international team of over 350 professional and certified EOS Implementers and online support. There are over 100,000 companies using the EOS tools worldwide.
Gino is now devoting time and energy toward helping entrepreneurs-in-the-making get a huge jump-start on taking their entrepreneurial leap, which is why he created Entrepreneurial Leap. The mission of Entrepreneurial Leap is to find all of the entrepreneurs-in-the-making, at any age, wherever they are—to help them realize their purpose and live the life they were born to live.
During the show we discuss:
● The core characteristics successful entrepreneurs have
● How to know if you have the traits successful entrepreneurs have
● The 6 characteristics that successful entrepreneurs have
● Where you are on the entrepreneurial range
● How to recognize the type of entrepreneur you are and own it
● How to determine the best industry you should build a business in
● How to decide the type and size of company you should be building
● How to determine if you should be selling products or services
● Should you be selling B2C or B2B
● How to decide if your business will be high-cost low volume or the opposite
● How to know how big of a company you really want to build
● 8 critical mistakes most entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them
● How to live in entrepreneurial heaven not hell
● How to avoid the mistake of hiring the wrong people
● How to develop your company core values
● How to truly understand who your customer is