Hilary Hendershott is the founder of Hendershott Wealth Management, a leading financial advisory firm for women, where her mission is to motivate women and their loved ones to be financially empowered.
Hilary hosts Profit Boss® Radio, a weekly podcast where Hilary and her guests offer inspiration and actionable advice to support women in their financial journey. She’s also a TEDx speaker, and has been featured in Wall Street Journal, NBC, ABC, FOX, DailyWorth, Forbes and Investopedia.
Hilary was recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 Entrepreneur in Silicon Valley and Investopedia has named her one of the Top 100 Most Influential Advisors in the US in 2018, 2019 and 2020. With more than 30 television appearances, she’s considered the go-to personal finance expert in Silicon Valley for NBC, where they have nicknamed her "The Investor's Voice of Reason."
Hilary has an MBA from Santa Clara University, and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
During the show we discuss:
● Why business owners get lost in their own numbers
● How to get a grasp the numbers you need to know to be profitable
● The bare minimum numbers you need to know to run your business
● What do you do if you don’t have an idea of your business numbers?
● How can you get a better idea of the main numbers in your business?
● Why not to waste time reviewing a P&L all the time, and what you should watch
● Why you need to know where your leads are coming from and how much they’re worth
● How to manage your expenses the right way to increase profits
● Why it’s essential to set profit goals for your company
● What Profit First is and how it can help you
● How to make the shift to running a profitable business to put money in your pocket
● What’s the key to building a profit margin where the company is healthy?
● What financial experts you need to have in your business
● How to extract more profits from their business
● What type of profit margins you should have
● What a profit funnel is and how to use it to get the profit margin you want