Julio Cacho is the founder and Chief Investment Officer of Quantor Capital, LLC, as well as the CIO of Inscription Capital, where he provides highly personalized advice to family offices, financial advisors (RIAs), bankers, asset managers, institutions, and wealthy individuals on their investment portfolios and financial products and oversees more than one billion dollars in assets.
Juan Carlos is the founding partner of Quantor Capital, LLC and Managing Director of Inscription Capital. After graduating from the University of Texas in Austin, he began his financial career in Madrid, Spain working for a boutique consulting firm.
During the show we discuss:
● Why do most people make bad investment decisions
● What should most people do with their hard-earned money
● Is there a scientific way to invest
● Is investment luck or skill
● Who should people take advice from when making a financial plan
● What are the main theories of investing
● What is the efficient market hypothesis
● What types of risks exist
● How can investors obtain high expected return
● What are the effective strategies to use in stock market
● How to properly manage your investment portfolio
● What should your portfolio look like to say that you are successful