Chris Brown is an experienced president with a demonstrated history of exceeding business objectives and helping companies grow. Skilled in Sales, Strategic Thinking & Planning, Building Long Term Relationships. Strong entrepreneurial professional that understands the importance of being focused and goal oriented to drive results while developing leaders at all levels in the business. Successful track record in leading teams and building strong partnerships within the marketplace. He’s also the CEO and co-founder of Tax Hive where he’s partnered with Kevin O’Leary from Shark Tank.
During the show we discuss:
● The importance of strategic tax management
● Strategic tax plan to save no taxes
● How to tap into over 1,400 tax benefits to save a lot of money
● Basic tax planning strategies businesses use
● How to know what strategies work and not work
● Business tax savings and how does it work
● Why hasn’t my current accountant created a business tax savings plan for me?
● How much to expect to save in taxes when I get a plan
● Do I need an updated plan each year?
● Limitations of tax planning
● The difference between tax planning and tax management
● The important areas of tax management
● The objectives of tax planning
● The biggest misconceptions business owners have about their returns
● How to maximize the tax benefits