Business owners are used to living with a lot of unknowns. Income, debt, career, lifestyle, taxes, and so much more put pressure on you and your dollars.
Scott Jarred is here to help break this pattern.
Scott is the CEO of INVST who left corporate America more than seventeen years ago to flip the traditional wealth industry on its head by breaking through the limitations of “financial planning” and instead focuses on financial positioning.
He’s about to release his new book FutureHack! (May 4th) which provides a 10-step road map to hack your future and live your best life. He offers some unconventional wisdom that I think The Business Credit and Financing Show’s audience will really enjoy.
During the show we discuss:
● The importance of an abundance mindset
● The right mindset for growth
● How to determine what in a day give you significance towards your bigger purpose
● How to determine who you should be spending time with and what to read
● How to determine your internal rules to live by
● How to best execute your vision to get the best results
● How to accelerate your growth to get more done in less time
● How to clarify your life vision
● How to always evolve in life and business
● How to develop new habits and get them to stick
● Why self-education is essential to living your best life
● A framework you can use to create rapid growth in life and business