A timeless futurist with primary expertise on “The Future Of Work”, Frank Cottle is the Founder and CEO of Alliance Virtual Offices. Frank is a truly experienced business leader and an engaging speaker who will appeal to listeners of all ages and backgrounds, from Gen Z to Boomers, all over the globe.
From his home (and sometimes his coworking center) in Southern California, Frank will offer enlightening insights across a huge range of topics in his easy-going but authoritative So-Cal style. Investment banking, finance, commercial real estate, workplace technology, the future of work, even windsurfing and cycling - Frank has lived and studied them all - and he is happy to share his visionary insights and experiences to help listeners explore fresh perspectives on business, lifestyle, and new ways of working.
During the show we discuss:
● The difference between a virtual address and virtual office
● Why you’ll get denied financing using a virtual address but not with a virtual office
● How flexible workspace plays a crucial role in driving today’s economy
● The difference between virtual offices & physical ones
● What’s in the Virtual Office Setup
● The benefits a virtual office provide you and your business
● What are some of the hidden benefits of virtual offices most don’t know about
● How to maintain the efficiency of working on the move, anytime, anywhere
● How remote office services help business owners maintain professionalism, even when working from home
● Kind of businesses can benefit from a virtual office
● How physical offices transition to virtual business
● How is a flexible workspace your secret ingredient for starting a business entity and building credibility for future growth
● Why are virtual offices here to stay