Johannes Voelkner is the founder of Nomad Cruise - one of the largest digital nomad experiences in the world. Originally from Germany, he moved to South Africa in where he built his first location independent business.
In 2010, he became a digital nomad. While he loved the lifestyle, he was missing the connections to other remote workers and craved community. He wrote the first travel guide for people who work online to inspire more people to live their dream and work while traveling the world.
Eventually, the guide led to the creation of Nomad Cruise where he has helped thousands of digital nomads find community.
During this show we discuss…
- About a digital nomad
- How to start a business from anywhere
- The best way to network as a digital CEO or worker
- How to find and connect with other digital nomads
- The best Facebook group to meet other nomads
- What to consider as the CEO of your company before going digital
- The best and appropriate way to handle clients when running a digital company
- How to be a digital nomad while saving money
- Finding other nomads in your new location
- How to successfully create a community of and for your remote workers
- The importance of trips or vacation with your remote workers
- 3 major issues bound to spring up from running a remote company and how to resolve them
- Benefits of being a digital nomad
And much more…