Justin Winter is the co-founder and CEO of Boostopia.
Justin exited his prior company after growing it to $22 million in annual sales to focus on a new problem. Boostopia is the missing link to your support help desk software built for managers to understand, manage, and improve both your team and customer experience.
Justin has a rich history as an entrepreneur. Prior to founding Boostopia, Justin was the co-founder of Diamond Candles, the fastest growing and largest online home fragrance brand in the world, and grew its revenue run rate to $12M within just 12 months of launching in 2011 despite not taking any outside funding.
During the show we discuss:
● Ideal customer service people love to receive
● How efficient can the workforce become if we have one system
● Working collaboratively and independently
● Importance of working collaboratively with other customer services
● Importance of giving a high-quality customer service experience
● Kind of data to use in offering good customer service
● How bad customer service affect businesses
● What to do to provide excellent service to a customer
● How to evaluate customer service if it is working or not
● The biggest challenge customer support is facing
● Most effective customer service strategies
● Tools and resources for giving customer service
● Mistakes companies make that may lead to customer disappointments
● How to utilize customer’s feedback to ensure business excellence
● What Boostopia is
● How Boostopia help companies with resolving customer issues