Maceo Jourdan is a serial entrepreneur with two decades of building businesses by creating great products and great marketing.
His experience spans a wildly eclectic mix of practical real-world experience from the US Army to the cut-throat world of electronic trading.
An early pioneer in computerized trading, Maceo built one of the earliest high-frequency trading systems for the S&P 500. When "pay per click" marketing platforms burst on the scene he translated his work into massively successful automated systems for Google and, later, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
During the show we discuss:
● Starting a business while at home
● Pros and cons of creating a business at home
● What does it take to get started?
● Increasing productivity while working at home
● How not to fail with your business
● Factors that will surely cause your business to fail
● Common business owner’s mistakes
● Skill-set required to create a successful business strategy
● Good business strategy
● How to grow and scale your business
● Marketing techniques to follow when starting a business