Rachel Haley has worked in the finance and tech industry for the past 10 years.
Rachel started her career at Hall Capital Partners in the portfolio management group, focusing on portfolio management, market analysis, and financial modeling. After Hall Capital, Rachel moved to Salesforce to work in the finance and strategy department.
In 2015, she Co-Founded Clarus Designs, which now has over 100 employees globally. Most recently, Rachel worked as the Senior Director of Sales Operations and Strategy at Snowflake, where she helped the company grow from 300 people to over 2,000 and more than 10X-ing in annual revenue.
During the show we discuss:
● Prioritization framework
● Common preconceived notion most people have around starting a business
● How to best let go of tasks and delegate to other team members
● Steps in building a business
● How to find the right people for a startup company
● The best mindset in accomplishing objectives
● How to overcome issues with partners
● What successful business owners have in common
● Tried and tested strategies to scale and grow a business
● Most common mistakes sales executives make today
● What are some of the core processes that every business must have
● What are the main KPIs you must track
● How to strategically plan your sales and marketing process
● Most effective sales strategy
● Most effective marketing strategy
● Tips to grow loyal customers
● How partnerships help a business to scale and grow