RC Peck, CFP sits at the intersection of money and human behavior. For over 20 years he’s helped people hear what their money is trying to tell them. His struggle with dyslexia, watching his parents’ life savings get embezzled, and his background in Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP), taught him to
question the obvious. He now uses his ability to see what others can’t see which brings clarity and insight to a world that is often described as confusing and overwhelming. His message is clear. Listen to
your money. It’s trying to tell you how to get the life you want.
During this show we discuss:
- What do you mean by listening to what my money is trying to say to me?
- How do I connect with my money in order to grow wealth?
- What are the 5 things my money is trying to tell me and how do I “hear” it?
- How can I predict an investment outcome?
- What are some assumptions people make that cause them to make bad investments?
- How can I identify the biggest gap in my financial life and solutions?
- Why do people own assets that are clearly hurting their future?
- Apart from money, what else makes up my finances?
- How do I know if my portfolio has leaks?
- What are relative price charts?
- Why should I look beyond the US stocks market?
- What’s the importance of leading with images and not words?
- Why are software algorithms bad for my wealth?
- What do you mean by “you don’t own the stocks you purchased”?
- What questions should I ask myself before any investment?
- What should I consider to when creating a strategy or plan for my investments?
- Why have people been taught to put themselves at the center of their money and investing?
- How can I know when I’m wrong in an investment?