Rod Khleif is a multiple business owner and philanthropist who is passionate about entrepreneurship and giving back.
Rod Khleif soared from humble beginnings as a young, impoverished Dutch immigrants to incredible success. Khleif’s experience involves both remarkable triumphs, and spectacular failures, which he affectionately calls “seminars.” Rod will explain the mindset required to recover from loosing $50m in the crash of 2008 to the success he enjoys today. Rod brings incredible authenticity and insight to his approach to real estate, business, success and life.
During the show we discuss:
● Managing your focus to accomplish ultimate success
● Getting your mindset right to reach unimaginable levels of success
● How to pivot during times of crisis to have even greater success
● The goal setting strategy to adopt to get through the worst crises
● Using visualization to get everything in life that you want
● Why put time limits on your goals to better accomplish them
● Why insert pain into your goals for better success
● Why experience what you want to have a better chance of getting it
● Why practice gratitude every morning
● Why staying positive is so essential to navigating crisis
● Why stay focused on your strengths and use those to propel you
● Avoiding the crisis from happening
www.multifamilyvirtualbootcamp.com use code RODFRIEND