Shelley Willingham is a successful business strategist and entrepreneur. She founded Vision and Passion International, LLC (VPI) in 2017 to focus on projects that simply set her soul on fire.
Throughout her career, she has gained the experience and know-how to help others run profitable businesses. By sharing her strategies for success and the lessons she’s learned from her failures, she hopes to shorten the learning curve for entrepreneurs working hard to build their empires and leave a legacy.
Today, Shelley shares her expertise by coaching entrepreneurs and small business owners, speaking at various non-profit and business events and facilitating sales trainings, marketing workshops and leadership conferences.
During the show we discuss:
● The difference between mission & vision
● Importance of having a strong vision in business
● A good business vision
● How to get past imposter syndrome
● The components of a strategic vision statement
● How to effectively draw your vision
● How to celebrate small wins along the way
● How to find your true passion
● The tips for brainstorming ideas
● How will business strategies help businesses to succeed
● How to prepare for obstacles and remove blocks to your business’ success
● The proven strategies to implement the strategies
● How to get employees aligned with the company’s vision
● How to develop your mission
● The key factors of business success