Tracey Bissett is on a mission to redefine the world's economic future by increasing the financial literacy of entrepreneurs, also known as financial fitness. With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Tracey can help entrepreneurs across all industries, both on and offline.
As the founder, President, and Chief Financial Fitness Trainer at Bissett Financial Fitness Inc., Tracey helps her clients understand and improve their level of financial fitness with a goal of increased confidence using their financial skills so they can be successful in their financial lives. In addition, Tracey is a professor at Centennial College’s School of Business and regularly leads speaking engagements to increase financial fitness awareness.
Tracey enjoys giving back to the community and actively volunteers with Therapeutic Paws of Canada, United Way and Junior Achievement of Central Ontario.
During this show we discuss:
- Two things that could mentally affect your finances
- 3 steps to cash flow clarity
- Two biggest money mistakes entrepreneurs make when starting their business
- Three benefits of a goal oriented savings to an entrepreneur
- About money disorder
- Symptoms of money disorder and how to change this habit
- How to unlearn poor spending patterns
- Why you need to audit regularly with the help auditing experts
- Some of the biggest financial mistakes people make when going through a career transition and what to do to aid the situation
- The best way for entrepreneurs to increase their financing knowledge in order to get all the financing they need
- The most important tools every entrepreneur needs to understand their financial position
- What entrepreneurs need to be accountable for
- About financial advisers
- The importance of a financial adviser even to a start-up entrepreneur
- 3 cash flow strategies entrepreneurs overlook when there is a breech of contract
- And much more…