Self-employed listeners work hard to create and maintain their businesses. They want to own their own home, but unfortunately do not qualify for many deals. How can these customers and their agents access great mortgage deals?
Meet Alejandro Szita and his team. Alejandro has discovered that those normally ignored and overlooked within the real estate loan market can succeed with his little-known secrets. He specialises in helping the self-employed and agents understand the mortgage market and access deals many brokers didn't know even existed! His results speak for themselves.
During the show we discuss:
- Possibility for self-employed to get a mortgage
- Why entrepreneurs typically get denied when applying for a home loan
- Why the automation of the mortgage process hurts business owners
- When to use tax returns to prove your income
- How mortgage rules sometimes destroy the ability for entrepreneurs to get a mortgage
- How expert brokers determine the best loan for self-employed borrowers
- 4 ways to prove income outside of tax returns
- How to know what percentage of deposits in a business bank account can be counted as income
- Typical debt ratios to qualify for a mortgage
- Percentage you may need down as an entrepreneur to buy a home
- How to use low risk factors as compensating factors to put less money down
- How to find the right broker to help you close your home loan