Asif Muhammad is the entrepreneur that entrepreneurs turn to for solutions. A passionate investor, he has held many senior financial and strategic positions including CEO and CFO for a wide range of ventures encompassing all aspects of the business world.
In 2011 he became the CEO of Main Course Associates, having joined the firm in 2008, a specialist consultancy delivering growth-focused, business solutions to the restaurant and hospitality industry. He has grown Main Course into a successful international concern with a stellar client roster and branches in London, Italy, Spain and USA.
Through Main Course, Asif leverages his and his network’s skills and experience, transforming his client’s enterprises through an injection of sound business disciplines, market knowledge, financial engineering, strategy and operations. He has worked with national & international groups and high-end restaurants, helped clients expand abroad and established foreign companies in the UK.
During the show we discuss:
● How strategic planning help with the growth of the business
● Key factors to successful strategic planning
● The most important characteristics of strategic planning
● The steps in strategic planning
● How to simplify the process of strategic planning
● The things to consider before making a decision
● What are need to assess before making a strategic plan
● The tips for evaluating everything needed
● How to minimize the risks of every decision
● How to make bold decisions
● The proven strategies to effectively execute a plan
● How to measure the effectiveness of a plan
● Why business owners often make the wrong decision