The IRS takes too much of your money. And, if you don’t let them, that creates even bigger issues. In this interview Ben Golden reveals how to avoid tax issues all together by proper tax planning. And, he also reveals the many ways to resolve tax issues once they occur.
About Our Guest
Ben Golden is the CEO of Golden Tax Relief, an organization helping individuals and businesses with wage garnishments, delinquent tax returns, bankruptcy, and more. Ben takes the time to carefully review each unique case and develops a thorough plan that will resolve tax problems quickly and efficiently.
Ben felt it was important to open Golden Tax Relief because of his own past experiences with the IRS. In 2012, he had his identity stolen, and someone tried to file his taxes without his knowledge. It took several years, letters, and calls to the IRS, he finally got it straightened out. But what a mess! As an Enrolled Agent, Ben knew how the IRS worked, and yet it was extremely frustrating to know what needed to be done and be unable to get their help. He could only imagine how someone who doesn’t know or understand the IRS must feel. Dealing with the IRS can be terrifying for someone who has never had to do that before.
Ben is passionate about helping people that find themselves in the scary situation of owing the IRS money find peace, protection, and posterity. He looks forward to sharing this helpful information with listeners, and he can also speak knowledgeably about helping businesses apply for Disaster Relief Loans through the Small Business Administration.
During this show we discuss:
• Why people fall behind with taxes
• Three disadvantages of handling your IRS cases yourself
• Three tax resolution methods that can resolve any issue with the IRS
• 7 proven strategies I can use to resolve my IRS tax problems today
• How to identify an IRS scam
• Three ways you can settle your IRS tax debt for less than what you owe
• The difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance
• Four things that are affected by tax evasion that you don’t know about
• Five proven strategies I can use to avoid taxes
• Three things you must do if you are to be audited
• Ten common misconceptions about tax that could get you in tax problems
• About tax lien
• 5 things small business owners don’t know about tax lien
• The three types of alternative dispute and when to use each
• About tax penalties
• 5 most common tax problems faced by small business owners and what you can do about it
• Why tax returns are important
• Four tax preparation tips for small business owners
• When tax affects your credit score