As a man of true integrity with infectious energy, Bob Wheeler’s crusade for personal growth has crosspollinated with his accounting practice to create a new approach to personal finances. His passion is to help others gain insights about how their emotions trigger financial decisions. Combining finances with behaviors, Bob explores his personal concept of creating a healthy relationship with money in his recent book, The Money Nerve.
While strengthening his accounting practice, Bob has simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of standup comedy. From his thirty years of helping clients, Bob has distilled a concoction of warmth, humor, information, motivation and budgeting directives that he offers to anyone with financial concerns. He is also currently the CFO for The World Famous Comedy Store.
During the show we discuss:
● How emotions impact financial decision-making
● Why we need financial therapy
● Healthy relationship with money
● Habits to help with your decision-making
● Why people experience financial depression
● The common financial struggles
● How to overcome financial depression
● How to set smart financial goals
● How to effectively navigate the emotions of money