Celyn Brown is the Founder of ShareChange, an initiative to fund life-changing loans to underbanked people around the globe.
The ShareChange app offers a convenient way to contribute bit by bit toward making a micro-loan. Celyn started working on ShareChange after completing a Masters in Social Entrepreneurship.
She aspires to motivate others to share financial opportunities and to help people to spend less, in order to give more.
During the show we discuss:
- The Main Aim of Financial Inclusion
- The Factors Affecting Financial Inclusion
- The Biggest Obstacles in Achieving the Objectives of Financial Inclusion
- The Impacts of Being “Unbanked”
- How Financial Services Can Help in the Fight Against Poverty
- What Can be Done to Improve Financial Inclusion
- The Part Credit Plays in the Fight Against Poverty
- The ShareChange App
- How ShareChange Works, and How the Finding and Screening Process of Borrowers Work
- How ShareChange Ensures Its Positive Social Impact
- Other Important Financial Services in Financial Inclusion
- Examples of Innovations in Space