Most people avoid tough conversations. By, my embracing tough conversations, you can reach once unobtainable levels of success in all aspects of your life. In this show, David Wood shares how you can become a tough conversation ninja by following 4 simple steps.
About Our Guest:
Afterlife as a consulting actuary to Fortune 100 Companies, David Wood built the world’s largest coaching business becoming #1 on Google for “life coaching” and serving an audience of 150,000 coaches, and coaching thousands of hours in 12 countries around the globe.
He is the author of “Get Paid For Who You Are,” with a foreword by Jack Canfield. He was nominated to the Transformational Leadership Council alongside such thought leaders as Don Miguel Ruiz, John Gray, and Marianne Williamson.
David believes that the tough conversations we avoid, are our doorways to confidence, success, and love. They become defining moments that shape our world. He coaches high performing entrepreneurs, executives, and teams - and now prison inmates - to create amazing results and deep connection. One tough conversation at a time.
During the show, we discuss:
● Why people avoid speaking up
● Why people need to speak up their truth
● Recognizing tough conversations
● The 4-step model to tough conversation
● What CARE Model is
● How to master CARE Model
● Why people should have tough conversations
● Why people avoid tough conversations
● Tough conversation topics people avoid
● Typical conversations people dread at work that could make a huge difference to career and life
● How to find our tough conversations
● When do tough conversations go bad
● How CARE Model helps with business