Sam Palazzolo is the Founder/Managing Director at Tip of the Spear Ventures, a Private Equity firm that provides early-stage Entrepreneurs with venture capital, has a holding portfolio from Mergers & Acquisitions, and conducts Business Funding services.
During Sam’s time at Tip, he and his team built the organization into one of Venture Capital’s favorite firms, a sustainable leader, and an innovation early-adopter, dramatically increasing customer satisfaction and growing financial results for the companies they help grow. His greatest achievement, however, may have been to make himself a better leader: he decided to work on his leadership skills relentlessly, and grow the next generation of leaders.
During the show we discuss:
● Post-Pandemic Leading and Managing People
● What do venture capitalists look for in leaders when they acquire businesses
● Why clarity on strategy is so important
● Some effective ways to lead business
● How do successful leaders adapt to a virtual world
● How to prepare for uncertainty
● How to create and lead high-performing teams
● Some essential skills for a leader in the Digital Age
● Strategies to make an effective decision making
● How to avoid biases when making any decision
● How to strategically plan the team’s next steps for the company’s growth
● How to cultivate next generation leaders