Viktor Jiracek is a fix and flipper out of Gainesville Florida. He did 20 flips last year and his goal is 30 flips for this year (2021). His best flip was a $64k net profit deal that he ironically almost backed out of. He flips all type of properties including single family residences, townhomes, condos, and mobile homes.
Although he’s done many avenue of real estate including lease options, seller financing, short term rentals, and long-term rentals his passion is in flipping houses and teaching others to do the same.
He mentors students all over the USA and teaches them all aspects of how to get started in flipping including; how to get the deals, how to get the money, how to run the numbers, etc.
In Viktor’s free time, he enjoys to travel and has been to 38+ countries.
During the show we discuss:
● Why invest in real estate
● Fix and flip real estate
● How fix and flip real estate works
● What are needed to flip a house
● The required skills in house flipping
● The biggest risks associated with flipping a house
● How to get started in fix and flip real estate
● The things to consider before buying a property to fix and flip?
● The common house flipping challenges
● The house flipping trends
● How to source great deals
● Tips to finding the best deals
● Does the market matter in choosing your next deal
● How to source the funds
● How to effectively negotiate on your deal
● Getting a loan to flip a property
● Where the housing market is going