Joe Camberato has a passion: Helping small businesses grow – really helping them grow.
His passion has defined an entrepreneurial journey that began in his spare bedroom in 2007 where, after discovering a world of private lending that few small business owners knew existed, Joe turned his fascination into a business. Its mission: understand a client’s needs, match them to the right lender, do it fast & with integrity.
Today, as the nation’s unrivaled FinTech Marketplace, National Business Capital & Services has secured over $1 Billion in business financing and embraced a visionary focus: Innovating the Way Entrepreneurs Grow.®
During the show we discuss:
● Where to look if banks reject your small business loan request
● Factors that keep you from getting a small business loan
● Ways for small businesses to improve creditworthiness
● Why loan denials happen and how to get approved
● How to determine the type of loan you can get now
● What’s happening currently with business lending
● Why your industry really matters to lenders
● How inflation affects the rates you’ll pay
● How to get an SBA loan
● Different types of loans
● What an SBA loan is