As president of Safe Harbor Retirement Planning*, Mark has served as a relentless retirement guide to thousands of individuals since 1986. The secret to his longevity has been asking the questions other advisors simply don’t ask; it allows him to make the best decisions for each client’s unique situation and ensure retirement success.
Mark is a former radio talk show host, is an author, and has become the go-to financial educator in the media. His most recent book Don’t Outlive Your Money in Retirement! 7 Key Steps, unveils the step-by-step process used to help maximize the retirement journey. Mark has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, ABC news.com, FOXNews.com, and Bloomberg Radio, as well as locally (Boston) on NECN and WRKO. He is also a multiyear recipient of Boston Magazine’s 5 Star Wealth Manager Award.
During the show we discuss:
● What’s happening now with inflation
● How disruptions in supply and demand are affecting entrepreneurs
● How long we can anticipate inflation will have a big impact
● What’s happening with social security and what can we expect
● What’s happening with the markets and what to expect in the future
● What’s happening in the real estate market and what to expect in the future
● 7 key steps to take to not outlive your money in retirement
● When is the right time to take money out of retirement
● How social security really works
● How much you can maximize the amount you get from social security when you retire