Sandy Sanders is an entrepreneur, business leader, and career strategist, passionate about helping professional women experts and digital entrepreneurs Level Up in their career and business and Secure That B.A.G - Bodacious Ass Goal!
Sandy made that Magic Leap out of Corporate America in 2019 from a Fortune 10 company to building a multi-six-figure business as an Author, Speaker, Consultant, and Coach helping her clients accelerate their growth, propel them into their future, and build the business of their dreams. She is an expert at driving sales execution, transitioning low to high-performing teams, and helping sales organizations achieve operational excellence. Sandy is the recipient of an Outstanding Career Achievement STEM Award by Women of Color Magazine as an influential trailblazer of change for several Fortune 100 companies including IBM, American Express, MetLife, and AT&T.
During the show we discuss:
● How pandemic affect businesses
● How to navigate the great resignation
● How business become recession-proof
● How to make your business recession-proof
● Tried and tested strategies to recession-proof your business
● The 3 “P’s” purpose, plan, preparation to grow
● Tips on how to survive a recession
● How to reestablish your business after recession
● How to set a realistic goal after recession
● The benefits of goal setting
● How to secure your goals for your business