As president of Safe Harbor Retirement Planning, Mark Singer has served as a relentless retirement guide to thousands of individuals since 1986. The secret to his longevity has been asking the questions other advisors simply don’t ask; it allows him to make the best decisions for each client’s unique situation and ensure retirement success.
Mark is a former radio talk show host, is an author, and has become the go-to financial educator in the media. His most recent book ‘Don’t Outlive Your Money in Retirement’! 7 Key Steps, unveils the step-by-step process used to help maximize the retirement journey.
During the show we discuss:
● The #1 Fear of retirees financially
● Biggest concerns retirees have as they move into retirement
● How to not outlive your money
● How to invest retirement savings
● How to identify how much risk to take with retirees portfolio
● When most people retire
● Retiring early
● What youngsters should do to plan for retirement
● What benefits to get from tax/retirement pre-planning
● Should one consider selling assets before retirement
● 7 key steps to take on Don’t Outlive Your Money In Retirement
● How to know if a retiree is on track