Nick Fredrick is an experienced operational and technology leader with a deep focus on enhancing customer relationships and improving internal processes. Nick’s expertise brings clients improved revenue and reduced expenses while implementing systems that scale faster and with greater stability.
The relationship with the consumer has never been more important for subscription businesses. They expect immediate and consistent experiences that delight. With companies like Netflix and Dollar Shave Club leading the subscription revolution with homegrown solutions, Rebar is stepping in to give a competitive leg up to high volume subscription businesses in the streaming, monthly box, and insurance sectors – allowing them to customize like a homegrown solution and avoid getting locked into a vendor that doesn’t scale.
During the show we discuss:
● Subscription model
● How subscription businesses work
● Why businesses should consider a subscription model
● Subscription business ideas to start in a pandemic
● Why transaction recycling matter to a subscription business
● Pitfalls to avoid when setting up a subscription business
● Can any business transition into a subscription business?
● Starting a subscription business
● Growing your subscription business
● Things to consider when starting a subscription business
● Testing the effectiveness of a subscription model
● Best practices for a subscription business model
● Having a product-market fit with a subscription model
● Best ways to save the relationship for customers who are about to cancel